Friday, January 19, 2024

SWTOR Graphics Appear To Look Better (with LOTS Expansion 7.0).

At least to my 52 year old eyes. Holy crow - I'm getting high-resolution graphics from this game that I used to only get when I cranked my settings on my potato up to full. I got some shots of Claria on her ship and Jerad Yun (a new character I've decided to play to test out the new character creation features on SWTOR with the advent on the new expansion module. Right now he's finished Tython and Coruscant and he's now on Taris.

If it looks this good in Tython, I wonder what it will look like on Alderaan.

After Word: Evidently this messed with the levels of the final Chapter 3 base-storyline bosses in SWTOR. Now evidently they're so easy to roll over, you might have a tougher time with the L50 underbosses that you fight before you meet up wih the big-bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment