Saturday, January 20, 2024

Running With My Wife on Star Wars The Old Republic - Class Missions (not shared, but just being there)

There's something to be said for running together in SWTOR with my wife. She's been playing the game longer than I have been.

We've been running Imp-side for the last few days hoping to get our "Legendary" and get our alts up to a decent level where we can jump off into the Expansions. Our alts, Ravenna (my wife) and Sidonie (me - yes, I'm a male running on a female alt) spent some time working on some of her class missions, where she does the class...I just run around and kill shit.

Ravenna speaking to Keeper.

My Sidonie, doing what she does best...hurting people and aliens.

She's Dark 3 at Level 44. Gotta hand it to someone who loves their job working for the Sith Empire. It's always good to have someone to share this game with and the nice thing is that we don't need to have voice chat on. The conversation takes place inside the room. It's hard when doing heroics and you need to find out what the other person is doing on type-chat - you can get killed in a blink of an eye. Not able to get a nice VOIP/headset yet so will have to keep that in mind eventually.

The best thing though is the company...we're able to help each other out.

Right now, Sidonie is contemplating the darkness both inside her and around her on Taris. The rakghouls should be terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment